- Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures added fresh long positions
- India Vix trading below 16 mark.
- Oil prices edged higher.
- Nifty trading well near crucial resistance. It traded above 10900 whole session yesterday.
- Nifty index manage to ends higher for the fourth consecutive sessions.
- Nifty looks positive
- Most analysts feel investors should continue holding long positions and add fresh positions only after a breakout above 10985 which could open room for the index towards higher levels of 11080-11200 levels.
- Bank Nifty will be volatile ahead of RBI policy tomorrow.
- Investors globally await US President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address, which may drop some hints on the progress in US-China trade talks.
- Nifty likely to face resistance at 11020 and support at 10900.
Simple Moving Averages: 50 days exponential moving average has crossed above 100 EMA after 74 days. Previous crossover happened on 19-Oct-18.
- 50 days SMA: 10802
- 150 days SMA: 10902
- 200 days SMA: 10848
Nifty Chart Formations: Candlestick and Patterns
Candlestick: Bullish candle
- Nifty forms bullish candle on the daily chart
- It reflecting smart buying in the lower levels.
- Nifty max pain level currently at 10900
- Bank Nifty max pain level currently at 27200
- Nifty PCR at 1.43
- Nifty Bank PCR at 1.55.
- Nifty: 10700 PE and 11000 CE
- Bank Nifty: 27000 PE and 27500 CE
- FII: 65 CR
- DII: 194.31 CR
F&O Stocks under Ban: 4 securities under F&O ban
Disclaimer: The views expressed by investment expert on rollnreel.com are his own and data available from nseindia.com. Rollnreel.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.