- Asian markets are mixed, mostly lower followed by US markets.
- Yesterday FIIs sold 234 crores stock in the cash market whereas DIIs bought 48 crores worth of stock.
- FII created bullish positions in the derivatives.
- So Nifty higher levels limited for this August series which is around 11500.
- Markets may consolidate ahead of RBI policy tomorrow
- Tomorrow in addition to RBI plolicy, auto and cement sales data will be out.
- So Banking, Auto and Cement stocks will be in focus.
- Nifty likely to trade between 11360 and 11260.
Nifty50 Earnings Today.
- Tata Motors
- Power Grid
Other Important Earnings Today
- Ajanta Pharma
- Astral Poly Technik
- Bank Of India
- Bharat Electronics
- Blue Dart Express
- Castrol India
- Dabur India
- Jagran Prakashan
- Mahanagar Gas
- Redington India
- Triveni Tribune
- Supreme Industries
- V-Guard Industries
All the views and contents mentioned in https://www.rollnreel.com are merely for educational purposes and are not recommendations or tips offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. I do not accept any liability/loss/profit occurring from the use of any content from this site. All readers of this site must rely on their own discretion and consult their own investment adviser. All Readers are advised to conduct their own independent research into individual stocks before making a purchase decision